- Honor Among Thieves by James S. A. Corey. — This is a remnant of last month, pretty much done. Great so far.
- Story Engineering by Larry Brooks. — Bout half way through, very exciting book. It makes you want to plan your art more instead of free ballin it. And getting a healthy explanation of story building mechanics is pretty refreshing over the, just write and your a writer.
- Half a King by Joe Abercrombie
- Hex and the City by Simon R. Green
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish by Douglas Adams
The Optionals To-Reads:
- Perdido Street Station by China Miéville
- Lord of Light by Roger Zelazny
- The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
I’m most excited for Half a King. A lot of my favorite authors have commented (such as Brent Weeks and Patrick Rothfuss) of its greatness on there social spaces. Also, would like to read Perdido Street Station, but I still need a copy.
This should be a fun month! I’ll be traveling to Ireland tomorrow. A small cottage next to a lake in the middle of the country. Will be good to take a break for a while. Catch up on my reading and see some cool shit.
… I think next month I’ll include this in the Month Wrap up post. This is a little ridiculous.